Wednesday, December 8, 2010

* Waiting ....

What can I write… Or stay and wait…
May write Nostalgic and Longing… Or what….?
Or maybe write my Confusion and my Illusion ... Or what ...?
I'm looking for a bright jewel in a dark black night ...
I want it .... but it disappear .... I see it .... but it fade between the gray clouds ...
I looked at the sky I found it far ... I looked to the ground I felt fear…I whispered to myself this is not fair…
I pondered the ocean I felt terrified ... I pondered again I felt horrified .... and I ran away and away ... to where ...? To surrender and leave the jewel…Or what…?
Is it to escape from the truth!! Or return to the truth!!
Is the jewel only a desire? .....Or is it a real heartbeats..?
…….So I am Waiting…


PenAndThoughts@MyPen2010

1 comment:

  1. I like this poem. I think I know exactly what you're talking about. So, keep waiting..

    ReplyDelete